Updated Dec 1, 2019 Version 8.17.0
For those of you using Public Dashboard to share your story with your community, we're pleased to announce that we've completed all enhancements and here is a list of the remaining changes released this week:
- Top Navigation Enhanced
When selecting to display Top Navigation, a down arrow will display to the right of the titles.
- Left Navigation Changed to Right
We've changed the Left navigation option to Right and moved the Navigation Position setting to the homepage Banner section. When selecting this option, the menu will slide out from the right side of the screen.
- UI Enhancements
We've added some small UI enhancements:
- On homepage, when using overlay card title option, it will display a darker opacity box.
- Shadow will now appear below the header when scrolling. This applies to all pages.
- Status bar to display the status text when it's 100% (all levels).
- In sub-content section, drill-downable text will now display in blue.
- Read more has been removed from Measures and replaced with Expand on bottom-right.
- Image Uploader Enhancement
We've removed the zoom feature on image uploader and instead provided the ability to change the image position. This is especially helpful when you upload an image that is larger than the container size.
- Admin Console Changes
- Added Help icon on admin console
- Added option to hide home page banner
- Changed setting Enable Drill Down to the Lowest Level Detail to ‘Enable Drill Down into the Details'
- Header position option moved out of Settings into the Homepage config area.
- Added custom classes for SubText
- Fully WCAG 2.0 level AAA compliant
Updated Nov 5, 2019 Version 8.16.0
As our team gets ready to wrap up for 2019, we are working diligently on bringing down our outstanding bug count to one-digit and so far we're on track. For this release, there are only 2 notables:
- Measure Name and Description Option
A new option called 'Measure Name and Description' has been added to all report types enabling you to hide the Measure name and description so as to only display the chart on your report.
- New Embed Visual
We've added a new visual type called 'Embed'. With this new type, you can now embed as iframe third-party's resource (e.g visuals from Tableau, Socrata, ArcGIS, PowerBI, etc)
Updated Oct 30, 2019 Version 8.15.0
We're very excited to announce all enhancements to Public Dashboard has been completed. Check out the changes for this release:
- New Search Bar, Site Navigation and UI Options
See 'New Public Dashboard Enhancements (Released on 30-Oct-2019)' for a list of new features.
Updated Oct 8, 2019 Version 8.14.0
Our development team has been busy working on enhancing Performance Analytics to make it easier for you to track, visualize and dashboard your performance data while linked to your objectives. Check out the changes for this release:
- Tabular Report: Ability to Select Multiple Levels
We've expanded the tabular report to include the ability to add multiple plan levels. Now you can consolidate information from different levels into one report instead of having to create different report.
- Data Source: New Protect Column Option
When tracking KPIs, you will likely have a target column where the values are set and you hope no one will change it. Well, now you can protect the values in that column to prevent someone like a data entry person from accidentally changing it.
- Visuals: Visual Title and Additional Information Styling Option
We've added new styling controls to Visuals in Analytics. Now you can change the visual title's and additional information field's font size and colour on all combo, pie, table and summary label charts.
- Summary Label Visual: Add Image
On Summary Labels, you now have the option to add an image to the editor. This is most helpful when you're building a dashboard and you need your organization's logo to appear for external consumption.
- Table Visual: Conditional Format Column
If your organization tracks a great number of performance measures, sometimes it's easier to consume and highlight what measure needs attention in a form of a table. Table allows us to scan through the information very quickly! In the Analytics table visual, you can now set conditions by column so that the cells will be coloured depending on whether it meets the condition.
- Ability to Adjust Column Width on Table Visual and Widget
We've changed the behaviour of column width adjustment in Table Visual. Now when you adjust the column width, it's auto-saved with the visual. When you pin that visual on the dashboard, it'll display the same width as what's saved on the visual. An additional enhancement has also been made on the table visual in dashboard. When editing a dashboard, any column width adjustments on the table widget will be saved with the dashboard.
- Export PDF Visual from Dashboard
We've provided a higher resolution image of your visual for print consumption. Now when you download the visual as a PDF, it will provide you with larger, darker fonts and a print-ready resolution.
We will be making further enhancements to the table visual in the coming months. Do let us know if there's anything you feel could be beneficial to you and others. We'd love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com.
Updated Sep 24, 2019 Version 8.13.0
We're excited to announce that you can now clone Actions (lowest level) across plans. This is particularly useful for customers with individual department plans to show alignment with their organization-wide strategic plan.
- Report: Control Level of Details to Display by Plan Level
In the Print Options of Report, we've enhanced the 'Show Details Of' section to allow you to control what level of details to display on the report, by plan level. Depending on the number of plan levels that you've selected to report on creation of the report, it will enable you to display the details of 'Description, Status Progress & Assignees', 'Include Updates' or 'Include Measures' of those levels.
- New File Upload Option - Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
On manual data source, a new file upload option has been added that allows you to bring data into Envisio Analytics from almost any source by setting up a scheduled secured FTP connection. Read more.
Updated Sep 10, 2019 Version 8.12.0
We're excited to announce that you can now clone Actions (lowest level) across plans. This is particularly useful for customers with individual department plans to show alignment with their organization-wide strategic plan.
- Clone Actions Across Plans
Cloning Actions (lowest level plan element) across different plans is a great way to show alignment between plans. You can now select to either clone with or without roll-up of status/progress. Cloning without roll-up is a great option if you are only interested in accessing details of the plan element without it affecting your destination plan's overall performance. To clone Actions across plan, go to the List View in View/Edit Plan. Navigate to the destination Strategy and click on Clone Action.
Updated Aug 29, 2019 Version 8.11.0
We've received great feedback from our customers around cloning across plans and we're working on bringing you this exciting feature over the next few weeks. In the meantime, check out the following enhancements:
- Rich Text Custom Field Type
We've introduced a new custom field type called Rich Text. Rich text provides formatting options such as bold, italic, underline, line break and url linking when entering information into the custom field.
Employee Performance or People module has received the following updates:
- New Rating Type Settings
We've introduced 2 new Rating types: Label and Number; Label
With these two rating types, organizations can associate a qualitative rating and definition alongside the numeric rating, or only use the qualitative rating and definition.
- Minimum Settings in Each Section
In addition to the maximum settings in each section of Deliverable, Competency and Values, we've added the ability to set minimums. If minimums are not reached, sign-off will not be available.
- Link to Plan Element for Custom Deliverables
Custom Deliverables now have a new option to associate it with one or more plan element. This is helpful in aligning the deliverable to plan elements that the employee is not directly responsible for.
- Ability for Employee to Create Their Own Deliverable
Deliverables can now be added/edited/deleted not only by the Review/HR Admin but by the Candidate themselves. This will make the process much more efficient and empowers the employee to play a bigger role in their evaluation process.
Updated Aug 13, 2019 Version 8.10.0
Our development team has been busy the past weeks. There are many small changes. So without further ado, here we go:
- Sort by Org Chart in Department Summary
In Reports, you can now sort your department summary by organization chart. This is helpful if you have a hierarchical organizational structure and you would like your report to display based on that structure.
- Change Status from Discontinued or Completed
We've added new options in View/Edit Plans that enable one to bring an Action back to life by changing the status from Discontinued or Completed to On Track, Minor or Major Disruption.
- Easily Identify Checklist
In the map view of View/Edit plans, you can now easily identify the plan element with checklists by the checklist icon on the card.
Updated Jul 31, 2019 Version 8.9.0
Our development team has been busy the past weeks. There are many small changes. So without further ado, here we go:
- Delete Plan
Since the launch of multi plans, we've had instances where customers (and internally) have created plans to test out the feature and no longer need it. Well, you can now delete the plan as long as there are no Goals.
- Overall and Plan Summary Reflects Filter in Reports
If your report include filters and you have selected to print the Overall or Plan Summary, the summary charts now reflect the filters.
- Group and Sort Options in Report Templates
On all report types, report templates now include the grouping and sorting options.
- Ability to Generate Reports in Planning Mode
When your plan is in Planning mode, you can now generate reports.
- Changes in Preferences (Reporting Dates & Sequence)
We've merged the Reporting Dates and Report Sequence into Reporting Dates. Added feature includes being able to override the notification dates defaulted from the sequence. Notification dates are skipping weekends. If you'd like the notifications to be sent outside the statutory holidays for your region, contact us and we can set your instance with the appropriate region settings.
- Disable Update Notifications by Level
To reduce the amount of email noise for those organizations that do not require higher level updates as frequent as the lowest level, you now have the option to Disable Update Notifications by level per plan. You can turn off the notifications in Preferences under Current Plan.
- New Edit Permission in Analytics
A new user permission for editing is now available for each component in Analytics (Data Source, Visual, Dashboard). Now you give another user in your department editing rights to your visual. Data source contributor rights have been converted to 'Enter Data' rights under the new permission.
- Analytics Admin and Transfer Ownership
We've added a new Analytics admin page that allows the administrator to see at a glance all the users who are using Analytics in their organization and how many components they own, and being able to drill down to the list of components. As well, administrators will be able to transfer ownership of all components from one user to another here.
Updated Jul 16, 2019 Version 8.8.0
Cloning and sharing reports are huge benefits, especially for those reports that takes time to customize.:
- Share and Clone Report
Reports are easy to create in Envisio. There are times where you just want to clone the report with some tweaks in the filter. Well, now you can! Share a report you created with someone or clone an existing report. Both are now possible.
- Browser Notifications
The application times out after 120 minutes of inactivity. In the past, you wouldn't know and you'd keep working only to find out that what you've typed might not have been saved. To combat this issue, we've taken advantage of Browser Notifications to keep you informed. It also sends a browser popup message when you receive new updates in the Activity Stream. So, no more surprises.
Updated Jun 24, 2019 Version 8.6.0
Since the release of Multi Plans, naturally the next step will be the ability to publish different plans. So, here we go.:
- One Public Dashboard Per Plan (Strategy Manager/Public Dashboard)
For customers of Public Dashboard, if you have multiple plans, you now have the ability to publish all the plans. You can enable the plan for Public Dashboard from the Manage Plans page.
- Plans in Planning Mode to Access Reports (Strategy Manager)
Previously for plans in Planning mode, there was no access to reports. This has been corrected.
Updated Jun 19, 2019 Version 8.5.0
It's been a busy 6 months for us here at Envisio Development and things are not slowing down. We've listened to your feedback and are happy to share with you the highlights for this release:
- Custom Fields (Strategy Manager)
In addition to the standard fields you see on the plan elements, you now have the ability to add additional fields to capture, display or have owner/contributors update these fields from Submit Updates. You have unlimited custom fields and each level can have different custom fields.
- Checklist not displaying in Action Planning (Strategy Manager)
Previously you can only create checklists in Map View. Now we've added this functionality in Action Planning as well. So department managers have the ability to add/edit checklists.
- Support Linked Visuals from New Analytics (Public Dashboard)
We've completed the integration of the Analytics visuals with Plans (Strategy Manager) and Public Dashboard. Now all your linked Analytics visuals, including Summary Labels, display in Plans (Strategy Manager) and Public Dashboard.
- Published Sites are WCAG 2.1 level AA Compliant (Public Dashboard)
We are happy to announce that our standard published pages are WCAG 2.1 level AA compliant. However due to the customizability of our product, customers will need to check for compliancy if they customized their pages either through CSS or via the editors provided.
- Index Offset on X-axis (Performance Analytics)
A new option called "Index Offset" in Combo chart now allows you to change the position of you starting x-axis. This is useful if you would like to display your data in fiscal date order rather than calendar date order.
- Ability to Generate Static Performance Dashboards (Performance Analytics)
We added a new option called 'Enable Static Universal Link' on the Analytics dashboard. This allows you to share a static link of your dashboard thus enabling you to control the content.
Updated May 31, 2019 Version 8.3.0
Our development team has been busy churning out new enhancements and bug fixes this past week. Without further ado, here are the highlights:
- Schedule by Current Reporting Date (Strategy Manager)
Now you can schedule reports to show what's pending update and anything that you need to base it off of the Current Reporting Date in Report Scheduler.
- Change in Progress Bar Display (Strategy Manager)
We've made a slight change in how the progress bar display. Previously 0% progress bar doesn't display regardless of whether there's are start/end date or not. With this change, only actions with start/end dates will display a 0% progress bar. No progress bar will display for ongoing actions.
- Report to Include Checklist (Strategy Manager)
Checklist was released back back in 31-Jan-2019 as a way to mark completion of actions. Now you can display on the checklist items in the Progress and Tabular report.
- Append Multiple Data Sources (Performance Analytics)
In Analytics, you can now Append more than two data sources to form a new data source. Changes to the source data will automatically be reflected in the appended data source. This is a great when you have the similar metric that is being tracked in different location/division/department and you need to being them together to do comparisons. Happy Appending!
Updated May 21, 2019 Version 8.2.0
If you haven't heard, we released Multi plan on May 2nd. To learn more, contact your Customer Success Manager or send us an email. This week, we bring you the ability to add contributors to your data source in Analytics:
- Ability to add Contributors (Performance Analytics)
You've created your data sources in Analytics but would like to assign others to add data to it. Well, now you can with data source contributors! From the data source properties page, you can now add contributors so that they have access to the data sheet. Changes to the data structure is maintained by the data source owner.
Updated May 2, 2019 Version 8.0.0
The biggest news in this release is Multi Plans, and various other releases in Analytics. So without further ado, we are super excited to bring you the following:
- Multi Plans (Strategy Manager)
Many of you have told us that you'd like to be able to track and report on different department plans in Envisio or different iteration of the operational plans from year to year. Well, you'd be happy to hear that we now have Multi Plans. Your sysadmins can create multiple plans with different structure. We've also introduced different plan modes to help make it easier during planning. We're also working on a wizard to simplify replanning so keep an eye out for that in the next 3 month.
- Table visual (Performance Analytics)
Looking to display your measures in a table view? This is now available in Performance Analytics. We will continue to enhance this chart to include styling options.
- Analytics visuals now linkable to Plans (Performance Analytics/Strategy Manager)
The link between Analytics visuals and Plans is now completed. Similar to the linking functionality available in PAv1, you will be able to link all chart visuals, except for the table chart, to any plan elements in Plans as long as the Analytics visual has the 'Enable Linking to Plans' set to Yes.
Updated April 4, 2019 Version 7.0.0
This is a massive release for us here at Envisio. We are super excited to bring you the following:
- New Navigation Menu (Strategy Manager)
No more hamburger menu! We introduced a floating navigation menu and took advantage of the full-width of your screen. Now working in Envisio should take use less clicks.
- Performance Analytics Upgrade (Performance Analytics)
After months of development, we are very pleased to roll out Performance Analytics v2! Thanks to our user's feedback we've made it easier to create data sources and adopted an entirely new workflow. Some of the features include data upload, transformations, creation of bar, line, combo chart, pivoting, setting threshold, summary labels, pie chart and shareable dashboards. So go ahead and take it for a spin! If you are not currently subscribed, contact us and we'll show you around.
Updated February 27, 2019 Version 6.3.0
In case you missed the checklist release announcement (as I had forgotten to announce it), please review Jan 31st notes to learn about the checklist release. This week we bring you the following:
- New Executive Report template (Strategy Manager)
The Executive Report will be de-commissioned on 31-Mar-2019. To replace it is a new report template in Report Builder called 'Executive Report'. We created the template to display the first two levels of your plan and some common display options. If you'd like some help customizing it for your organization, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist.
- Employee Page Performance Improvement (Strategy Manager)
Loading issues on the new employee page has been resolved.
- Employee Performance Module Bug Fixes
There were issues surrounding cloning of assessments in Employee Performance that we resolved.
Updated January 31, 2019 Version 6.1.0
We've received great feedback on the Tabular report style and am glad to hear it's adding value to your meetings. If there are any other properties you'd like to see added feel free to let us know. This week we bring you the following:
- Brand new Employees page (Strategy Manager)
We've rolled out a new Employees page. There wasn't anything wrong with the old one, it's one of those code maintenance upgrade task we had to do. But the result is an Employees page with improved workflow and filters. This page is only available to admin users in Envisio.
- 'Copy From Last Update' appends full description (Strategy Manager)
We've battled with this since removing the Tagline option last year and since we were not able to satisfy every scenario we've decided to append the full description of the plan element into the last update when one uses the 'Copy From Last Update' option. If your plan description is concise and short, this change will work beautifully for you.
- Selection of multiple employees when reporting by department (Strategy Manager)
In Report Builder, when you select to report by department, another drop-down will display allowing you to select employees. Previously we only allowed selecting one employee at a time. We've changed that and you're now able to select multiple employees. This is useful when you are looking to report by only a select number of employees in a department.
- Introduction of Checklist at the lowest plan level (Strategy Manager)
Do you enjoy making a list and checking it off? Then you'll love the newest feature in Strategy Manager. Available only at the lowest plan level, this neat feature enables you to create checklist items to capture your tactical plan. Now all your plan owner/contributor has to do is check the list off when they're providing progress update and it automatically moves the needle!
Updated January 15, 2019 Version 6.0.0
Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great holiday season with family and friends. 2019 is going to be an exciting year of improvement. So keep the feedback coming...we're all ears.
- Select All in Report by Plan Element (Strategy Manager)
A small enhancement but we know some of you have asked for this (Thank you). When building a report by Plan Element, we added a Select All option so that when you're using the search function you can Select All the results.
Updated November 15, 2018 Version 5.3.0
We're almost at the end of the year but we still have a few things up our sleeves to help you get better at executing your strategy. This week's focus is on Report Builder:
- Tabular Report (Strategy Manager) - New!
Love the simplicity of a report with rows and columns? Tabular report allows you to design your report with data organized your way. Make this your new go-to report during team meetings and watch the meeting effectiveness rating soar!
- Department summary enhancement (Strategy Manager)
We introduced department summary in Report Builder back in September and have received great feedback. One of the feedback is users wanting to see a breakdown of their department's performance by the higher levels of their plan. So we're excited to bring you this enhancement that will answer the question of what Goal or Strategy 'x' department is contributing to and how are they performing?
Updated October 31, 2018 Version 5.2.0
For those of you who are not able to see the report graphics when you attempt to print a report, we have brought back print to PDF option.
- Print to PDF option in Report Builder (Strategy Manager)
Whether you're previewing a report or viewing a generated report on your browser, you now have the option to Print to PDF. This feature will email you the PDF as an attachment, making it easier to save or print the report.
Updated October 9, 2018 Version 5.1.0
Over the next 6 months, we are continuing to improve on Strategy Manager and Performance Analytics. If you are interested to learn more about what is being planned, reach out to us and we'll be happy to share the exciting things that are coming down the pipeline to help you become more efficient and effective at executing your strategy.
- Measures notification (Strategy Manager)
We're excited to bring you the ability to notify your measure owners when an update to a measure is required. In Planning, when setting up your measure, you can now enable Notification to be sent to the measure owner whether weekly or monthly.
- Bring attention to your charts with Threshold (Performance Analytics)
Line or Bar charts are common ways to display a set of key performance data and we've enhanced it further by allowing you to set Threshold so that it helps focus the attention where required. Examples of threshold can be a simple target line, or filling the chart showing areas where it exceeds a target. You can also set a reference column as a threshold so that it's dynamic.
Updated September 24, 2018 Version 5.0.5
If you've been following our product names, you'll know that it's gone through quite a few changes. Our team sat down this past week to finalize on the names and we are confident we have it right this time. Besides product name changes, our busy development team brings you enhancements to Performance Analytics, changes to Employee Performance and a new option in Public Dashboard:
- Product name change
Performance Manager is now called Performance Analytics. As the name suggests, Performance Analytics allow you to take your performance data, transform it to a desired dimension, chart it with one of our many charting options to bring attention to your dashboard.
Employee Performance Management is now Employee Performance.
Strategic Plan Manager is now Envisio Strategy Manager.
Public Dashboard remains unchanged.
- Filter by measure category in Measure Dashboard (Strategy Manager)
We added the option to filter by measure category on Measure Dashboard. Measure categories are an easy way to tag measures for reporting. To set up a measure category contact your administrator.
- Display conditional indicators on Summary Chart (Performance Analytics)
Conditional indicators can bring attention to your dashboard when certain conditions are met. Similar to threshold, an indicator is made up of a condition and a value that you can display. It can also include an icon with customizable colour.
- New option to position Sub Plan section on header (Public Dashboard)
A new option to position the Sub Plan section (the table that contains plan description, status and progress) on the header is now available. This is beneficial for those customers who have long plan progress updates and want to bring attention to the underlying strategies' progress.
- New hire date field in Employee set up
When setting up your employee, you can now add their hire date. This is useful when setting up assessment cycles based on hire date.
- Role based Culture Values
For organizations whose culture values are based on functional roles, you now have the option to set up culture values by role. All existing and new culture values carry the role General by default.
- Editing of assessment at any time
By default, assessment criteria can only editing during the defined periods in the assessment cycle. We added a new setting called 'Employee assessment criteria is editable only during defined periods' that allows managers and HR Admins to edit the employee assessment criteria at any time. Your HR Admin can change this setting under Setup/Configuration in HR Admin Dashboard.
Updated September 5, 2018 Version 5.0.4
Our team has been busy the last month with bug fixes and enhancements based on the great customer feedback. This week we bring you Expected Progress and Department Summary, suggested by our customers:
- Expected Progress
Since we released One-Status allowing for the progress slider to aggregate from the lowest plan level all the way up to the organization level, we've received great feedback and suggestions from customers and one of them is Expected Progress.
An Action's actual progress is provided by the owner through their update. Wouldn't it be great to know what's the expectation of progress based on the start date and the current date? This information will help managers manage their department or strategy's progress and get insight into where things are falling behind. To turn on this feature, contact your system admin and have them go to Preferences and set the Expected Progress setting in Preferences to Yes.
- Department Summary in Report Builder
When building your progress report, you now have the option to generate a status and progress summary by department based on the owner of the plan element. This is extremely useful for an executive team to get a high level view of how each department is performing and drilling down where required. This feature is available under Overall Summary Page section in Print Options.
- Hide Details by Plan Level in Report Builder
We added a new print option called 'Show Details Of' that allows you to hide plan progress details where you don't want it to display. An example of this might be when you need to show the progress details of a Goal but are only interested in the Strategy's measures.
- New Group by Option called 'Ascendents Description' in Report Builder
We've previously provided the option to show the immediate parent description. Customers love it and have asked us for the ability to show all level's parent description. This is now possible through the option 'Ascendents Description'.
- Date Aggregation (Performance Manager)
When creating a bar/line chart, you now have the option to aggregate your date-type x-axis. This is useful when you have granular data points and you need a wider scope x-axis such as weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.
Updated August 14, 2018 Version 5.0.2
We hope you've had a chance to try out One-Status/Aggregated Progress and Report Builder releases. Please let us know your feedback so that we can continue to improve and bring you value. Building on top of what we've recently released, we've made the following changes that will enhance your user experience:
- Gantt Chart View
We're excited to announce the release of Gantt View in Planning. In addition to Map and List view, you now have the ability to view your plan in Gantt View. You can filter by your employee, department or status. Or view by weeks, months or years. Hide or show columns to provide you with less or more details. Gantt View is most beneficial when plans have specific start/end dates, much like project planning. It's a great way to manage resources and timelines.
- Additional filters on higher level dashboards
If you're an assignee on any of your higher level plan elements such as goal or strategy, you'll now be able to filter by Priority (if Priority is enabled by your system admin) and Progress.
- Report Bulder enhancements
Measure report type now offers Show Plan Reference and Measure Update Date display options. Grouping by Owner and Department are also available.
On Progress report type, there's now an option to hide the lowest level start/end dates. Also available for the Progress and Planning report type are two new filters on the lowest level plan elements: 1) To allow filtering of only cloned plan elements and 2) To filter by Completed Date.
- Stacked Bar and Area Chart (Performance Manager)
You now have the ability to create a stacked bar and area chart with custom colours in Performance Manager.
- Copy Performance Assessment to multiple users (Employee Performance Manager)
We provided the option to copy a user's performance assessment which copies custom Deliverables, Competency, Culture Value and Development Plan to any number of users. This will help save time where users have similar job functions.
Updated July 14, 2018 Version 5.0.0
Our team has been working hard the past few months to bring you changes to our Strategy Manager module that will pave the way for more accurate interpretation of progress and better reporting. To read about each of the features, please see the following:
Updated June 11, 2018 Version 4.0.5
Many of you have told us that you are getting too many emails from Envisio and some of you have even asked us to turn off email notifications for your users. We believe that emails can be an effective form of communication for alerting users to important. We've listened to all your feedback and are pleased to announce the release of Activity Stream/Notifications:
- Reduce Quantity, Improve Quality of Communication with Activity Stream
Getting too many emails from Envisio? Activity Stream is a chronological timeline of notifications triggered by actions that happens on planning elements users are assigned to, whether as an Owner, Contributor or Observer. This will help reduce the quantity of emails that users receive, as well as provide an audit trail. Activity Stream is a new dashlet on users’ home page.
Email notifications will now take on a new meaning! It will provide users with important content to focus their attention with meaningful call-to-actions.
For more information on Activity Stream/Notifications, check out the release note.
Updated May 2, 2018 Version 4.0.4
We hope that you have enjoyed the changes we've introduced to the product suite in the last few months. Please keep the feedbacks coming so that together we can create a kick-ass strategy management solution that you, our users love! Without further ado, here are the highlights of this release that many of you have asked for:
- Record Count on All Dashboards
Wondering how many items you’re responsible for? Wonder no more! We’ve added the record count to the dashboards so now you know what your search filter yields, without having to count each row.
- Changes to the Core Statement Dashlet
To prepare for the upcoming release of Activity Stream, we're reorganizing the dashlets on the home page and evaluating the purpose of the Core Statement dashlet. Thanks to your feedback we've decided to keep this area purposeful by removing the organization logo and vision image, so that you can continue to keep your organization's Vision and Mission in the minds of your users.
- Shared Notes in Higher Level of Plans
We introduced shared notes in Action Update Dashboard a few months back and users have asked us for similar feature at the higher levels. So if you collaborate with others on your Goal or Strategy, you now have the ability to click on 'Copy From Notes' to bring in your Contributor's notes when you're summarizing your progress. We've also added a bit of animation that tells you when there are new notes since the button was last clicked.
- Edit and Delete Historical Updates
Have you in the past updated the wrong plan element or made spelling errors when providing updates and wished you could edit or delete the update? If you answer yes, this one's for you! We've enabled editing and deleting on the most recent progress update that you've submitted during the current reporting period. Editing is only available on the narrative and does not affect the status and progress. For older progress updates that you've submitted in the current period, you will have the ability to delete them.
- Observer Role to Include System Admin Users
System Admin users have the special ability to view, edit and report on every part of the plan and now they can add themselves as an Observer to any plan element and be able to use the dashboard filters to monitor specific items.
- Reassign Owned Plan Element/Measure for an Employee
When an employee leaves your organization or goes on an extended leave and you need to reallocate their responsibilities, you can now Reassign all their owned plan elements or measures to another user in the Employee page.
Updated April 17, 2018 Version 4.0.3
Our team has been busy with bug fixes for the last two months and we've also kicked off two projects that will be released this Summer (One Status & Report Builder and Activity Stream/Notification). Here are the highlights of this release:
- [Performance Manager] Shareable and External Link Dashboard
We've added the ability for dashboards in Performance Manager to be viewed by any internal and external stakeholders, either by assigning the dashboard to other Envisio users within your organization or via an external dashboard link.
- Measure Description is no longer mandatory
When creating a new measure in Strategic Plan Manager, you no longer need to enter the measure description. This is consistent with other areas of the application.
Updated February 20, 2018 Version 4.0.0
We're excited to announce the release of Streamlining User Roles with new permissions and a brand spanking new Public Dashboard. Without further ado, here are the highlights of this release:
- Access Role Changes
Changes in access roles include: System Admin replaced 'Corporate Super User'; Standard User replaced 'Manager', 'Restricted Manager', 'Project Activity' and 'Activity' role. EPM Only replaced 'PM Only'. We introduced a new and free, 'View Only User' role, great for including certain stakeholders who need visibility into the progress of your plans.
- New Planning Permissions
We’ve simplified the access roles in the application and enabled permission settings at the plan element. This will provide more flexibility in access to information such that an assignee can be an Owner on one plan element while being a Contributor or an Observer on another. Through this change we will be introducing Owner, Contributor(s), Observer(s) and View Only(s) permission at each plan element.
- Department Reporting
Users can access their department's data in dashboard and report with the 'Dept Reporting' flag. Ask your System Admin to enable this setting in Reporting Chart page for you.
- One Owner with Unlimited Contributors
To simplify the calculation of Status and help ensure important updates are captured, each planning element will carry one Owner with the option to define multiple Contributors, Observers and Observers with Add/Edit Action (only available at the second lowest level).
- Changes in Status Calculation
With the introduction of one owner, you might notice a significant change in 'No Update' in the Status pie at the higher levels. We've consolidated the requirement for updates and at the lowest planning level, the status provided in the latest update from either the Owner or Contributor is used in the Status calculation.
- Notes Tab Changed to Shared Notes
On the lowest level dashboard, the Notes tab has changed to a Shared Notes area that enables Owner and Contributors to collaborate. This is also the area Contributor defaults to when they select to provide an update against their planning element.
- Private Work Plan Changed to Shared Work Plan
We're providing Owner and Contributors the ability to share their work plan, in addition to viewing the work plan defined in Planning.
- Higher Plan Level Comment and New Update
Higher plan levels' owner/contributors can provide an inline comment against an update from their dashboard. The comment will not show on reports and it's a great way to provide feedback or next steps.
- Change from Ranking to Priority
Thanks to your feedback on Ranking, we've replaced Ranking with Priority. The Priority feature enables you to indicate the priority of your plan element without the previous effect to the status and progress pie calculation. Priority will be available to filter and sort on dashboards and reports. To enable this feature for your instance, contact us.
- New Public Dashboard Release
We're super excited to announce the release of our new and improved Public Dashboard. This version brings you a fully integrated solution, enabling you to sync your data with Strategic Plan Manager (SPM) at any time. Following the sync, you can compare your new data with the current data and decide what to keep. Editing your site content is super intuitive as you see a live view of your edits and all data from SPM in the editor. To learn more about the new Public Dashboard and how it can help your organization in sharing your story with stakeholders internally or externally, join us on March 1st at 11am PST/2pm EST Public Dashboard 2.0 Webinar.
Updated January 04, 2018 Version 3.0.12
Happy New Year! We hope that you had a great holiday season. Our team has been working hard over the holidays to bring you a new and improved Employee Performance Management (EPM) solution that fully integrates with the core Strategy Implementation program so that you can evaluate your employees on the work that truly matters. Here are the highlights:
- New EPM User Interface
Last month we announced a refreshed user interface for Employee Performance Management. Further improvements have been made to make it easier for all employees to view what stage of the assessment they are at.
- Multiple Assessment Cycles
HR Admins can now set multiple Assessment Cycles for their organization. This is helpful when handling new hires on probation or employees with different assessment timings.
- Weighting by Employee Classification
We've added the ability to group your Employees and set their performance weighting by Employee Classification. This is helpful if you have employees whose performance is weighted heavier in one category than others. In addition to weighting, HR Admins can also control through Employee Classification whether Reviewers can change the importance score on assessments.
- Shared/Private Reviewer Comment
Reviewers can now provide Shared or Private comment against each deliverable/competency/value. Shared comment is visible to the Employee where Private comment is only available to the Reviewer.
- Sign-off in Each Assessment Period
During each assessment period, both Reviewer and Employee will confirm their agreement of the assessment by signing-off on the assessment. This helps eliminate ambiguity.
- Email Notifications
We've enhanced the email notifications for your employees so that they will be informed of the upcoming assessments to start preparing.
Updated November 28, 2017 Version 3.0.10
With the end of November just a few days away, we're wrapping up the month with the following enhancements this week:
- Dashboard and Report Menu Changes
On the Dashboard and Report menu, we've reorganized the sub-menu to keep with the top-down structure that aligns with your plan.
- Refresh Employee Performance Management User Interface
We're refreshing Employee Performance Management (EPM) UI to provide consistency across the application, starting with the HR Admin pages. For those who are subscribed to our Employee Performance Management module, we have some exciting features we'll be sharing in the next month.
- Employee Classifications on EPM
We've added a new feature called Classifications to be used for grouping employees where they carry a different evaluation weighting than others. If you are subscribed to EPM, you will see a new button under HR Admin called Classifications.
Updated November 1, 2017 Version 3.0.8
- Multiple charting options on core Strategy Implementation (SI)
Tracking your Key Performance Indicators along your plan is now more powerful with the ability to represent your data in Bar, Line or Area chart. To set this up, simply go to your advanced measures and you'll now see an additional Chart Type option.
- Single Sign On (SSO) with OneLogin
Does your organization authenticate your users in the cloud? If so, we're now a registered vendor with OneLogin (https://www.onelogin.com/), the leading provider of cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution. To learn more about how to set this up for your organization, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your Customer Success Manager.
Updated October 18, 2017 Version 3.0.7
- [Performance Manager] Multiple Dashboards
Performance Manager provides users the ability to track, visualize and dashboard Key Performance Indicators, with advanced features such as pivot tables, aggregation of data and formulas. Users can now create multiple dashboards to group KPIs by department, service areas, programs..the possibilities are endless.
- Customizable update template at each planning level
If your organization uses a template to capture your progress update, you'll be happy to hear that we have added the ability to add templates at each level of your plan so that all your users will be able to provide a consistent update. To configure this feature, go to Admin Dashboard > Preferences, Planning Levels tab.
Updated October 04, 2017 Version 3.0.6
- Reporting Chart, new UI and Business Unit is now called Department
The Reporting Chart has a new UI! In addition to the facelift, we've changed Business Units to Departments as well as provided an easy way to move and search departments. Note that the move and edit features are available only to the Corporate Super User.
- Strategy Dashboard, filtering by Action Status/Progress
We've added the ability to filter all levels of strategies by their underlying actions' status/progress. This will make it easier for strategy managers to identify their strategies that are underperforming.
- [Public Dashboard] All text boxes to remain intact when uploading new data file
When updating your public dashboard with new updates from your strategic plan, we will leave all free form text box's content intact.
Updated September 20, 2017 Version 3.0.5
- Measures Report
- Measures without targets will no longer display a line displaying none
- Added data labels to chart to improve readability of measures both online and on print
Updated September 7, 2017 Version 3.0.4
- Summary Report layout changes
For those who love the flexibility of our Summary Report, you're in for a treat. We've enhanced the report layout to include first level updates with options to hide the updates, as well as reducing white space and a new two column action level layout. Please check it out and share your thoughts on the new style with us.
- Action report filter by date range
We've added a date range filter to the Actions Report giving the user the ability to search their updated actions by their update start/end dates.
- [Performance Manager] Charts to display grouping by dates
We continue to enhance the newly released Performance Manager with the ability to group by month, quarter, year, fiscal quarter and fiscal year on charts and tables. This gives the user more options to visualize your data!
Updated August 23, 2017 Version 3.0.3
- New WYSIWYG editor
If you're not familiar with WYSIWYG, it's the editor that allows multiple formatting when you are providing an update to your deliverables in Envisio, or in the description or workplan fields in Planning. We have found an editor that does not mess with our software when you paste text from another application like word or excel! With this new editor, it will strip any formatting when pasting your text into Envisio's editor and you can then use the formatting options we have provided. When pasting text from excel, we'd recommend that you right click and use 'paste without formatting' so that it does not bring in the gridlines.
Updated August 10, 2017 Version 3.0.2
- Measure Name is now required
If you are tracking your key performance measures in Envisio, the next time you edit your plan element, you will be prompted to enter a name for your measure if you did not provide one previously. The reason for this change is so that we can streamline how measures appear on reports and dashboards.
- Strategy Dashboard historical updates does not show those of removed employees
Previously we did not show historical updates from employees who have been removed/inactivated. This is now fixed and we are displaying all historical records updated by employees who is no longer with the organization.
Updated Jul 24, 2017 Version 3.0.1
- Measures Categories
Similar to creating plan element categories, administrators can now create categories for your key performance measures, assign them to users for reporting from the Measures Report. This is useful when you need a PDF report of a group of measures that are either not assigned to the same user or department.
- Measures Report
This new report allows you to generate a PDF of measures that are owned by you, your department or by categories. You can also generate measures defined at higher plan levels or pinned measures. So check it out and if you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Updated May 3, 2017 Version 2.2.8
- Ability to add multiple measures to lowest level plan element
For those of you with multiple measures or Key Performance Indicators at the lowest level, you now have the ability to create, assign them to individuals (metric owner) and track the performance. The performance measures outcome be viewed in dashboards and reports. For assistance on how to set up your performance measures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!
Updated Apr 5, 2017 Version 2.2.6
- Updating measures at higher level plan elements when it's completed or discontinued
If you're tracking performance measures against your higher level planning elements, you will notice that once the plan element is completed or discontinued (aka inactive in the software), the performance measures will be locked from further data entry. With this release, you can now continue to enter your data points and commentaries against the inactive performance measures.
- Action report now has the option to show work plan information
For those using the work plan section extensively to track your detailed plan of action and would like to print this information alongside your progress updates, now you can! In the Action Report and Custom Action Report filter, you now have the option to show work plan. For more information on this feature or have a question? Contact us at email@example.com.
Updated Mar 22, 2017 Version 2.2.5
- Implement full text and exact match search functionality
We know that you love our search feature on dashboards and reports to help you quickly locate your plan element. However it wasn't consistent across the application. So, taking your feedback, we've added full text and exact match search to all search boxes in dashboards and reports. To find exact matches, simply enclose your search term with double quotes. Otherwise it'll use full text search which searches for like words. For more information on this feature, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Mar 8, 2017 Version 2.2.4
- Ability to move performance measures from one plan element to another
For those of you tracking multiple measures on a plan element and having to move them manually to a different plan element in the past, this one's for you! To be able to move a measure, you need to have the rights to edit the plan element. This feature is only available from the List View in Planning and you can move one to many measures at once, it's your call. For more information on this feature, contact us at email@example.com.
Updated Feb 22, 2017 Version 2.2.3
- Ability to Select All on Custom Report in Search
It makes us happy to hear that customers love the ability to pull information from different parts of their plan through our Custom Report as it makes it a breeze to report to different stakeholders. However one of the issues we hear is a lack of 'Select All' option in the Search results window, which totally makes sense! So no more sore fingers..you will now see 'Select All' options in the search results window.
- Action Report to show parent description
We know that context is really important, it's all over the application; In Planning, in all levels of dashboard window. Context gives us meaning to the work we do! Now in the Action (lowest level) Report, when you generate your PDF report, you can now choose to display on the PDF the ascending parent's description.
Updated Feb 7, 2017 Version 2.2.2
- Cloning of Action (Lowest level) to Strategies (Mid-level)
Many of you have asked about the ability to associate a lowest level action with multiple mid-level strategies. We thought it was a great idea too and after weeks of development, we're happy to introduce the Envisio action cloning feature accessible from Planning List Vew. To clone an Action, you'll need to be a reporting manager of one of the higher plan elements. Similar to the current permissions structure, if you can edit, you can clone!
- New Dashlet to help you track your Action updates for the reporting period
A new Action Status dashlet is now available to all users (enabled by default if you have not previously modified your home page). The dashlet provides you with a quick view by individual, department or organization; the status of active Actions for the current reporting period. You can quickly access the Actions that you haven't updated with a click. No more guessing which actions you or your team haven't updated.
- New Homepage layout
With the addition of the new Action Status dashlet, we have also modified the positioning of the default dashlet layout to make it more intuitive for the user. It goes with the flow of updates from the lowest level of Action to the highest level of your plan.
- Action Dashlet/Dashboard gets new date filter
Similar to the Action Report, you can now search on the Actions that you haven't updated with the No Update since date filter.
Updated Jan 24, 2017 Version 2.2.1
Eeee..Our first release for 2017! With the holidays behind us, our dev team has been super busy churning out new features and improvements to Envisio since getting back to work. Here's a recap:
- Generation of Executive Report with previous period's progress summary in a new reporting period
We've taken your feedback and improved the Executive Report. Now you can generate the report past the reporting date you set, giving you more time to take care of business or go to the spa rather than scramble to generate the report on the last day. Remember though that the report displays the latest updates from the first two levels of your plan so don't leave generating the report too far into the next reporting date or you might find updates for the next period in your report.
- Auto-generated Executive Report prints summary saved in draft
For those of you who have written long Executive Summaries and saved your drafts along the way, but due to life's events you've forgotten to generate your Executive Report and lost your summary after the reporting date - this one's for you! We now print the Executive Summary from the last saved draft in the auto-gen Executive Report.
- Ability to set Executive Report's reporting date on PDF
When generating the Executive Report, the system displays the current reporting period based on the dates you set in the Reporting Dates page. Previously we print the current reporting period on the PDF and sometimes you want the dates to reflect a different range. Well, now you can! We've made the dates editable on the Executive Report page so that you can generate the report with the date range of your choosing.
- Snazzy new WYSIWYG editor in Planning
For those of you who are going through a new planning phase, you will appreciate our new WYSIWYG editor. Truth be known that we changed it because the old editor was voodoo-ing and moving the cursor to the end of line when one hits spacebar during editing. A bonus with the new editor is now you can add tables in the Action's (lowest-level) Work Plan section. Hope you enjoy it!
Updated Dec. 21, 2016 Version 2.1.13
- Admin Dashboard - Added a Data Export button to export full plan data including progress updates.
- Strategy Report - Added the options to allow for filtering by status/progress
- Employee Section - Filter shows Red when it's being used
- Action Report - Improved the No Update filter to select last reporting date.
- Monthly Email - Activity updates email improved to look better on Outlook and mobile devices.
- Employee Section - Improved warning/logic when changing user role types.
Updated Dec. 7, 2016 Version 2.1.12
- Activity Report - Improved the performance
- Goal Report - Added a filter to show Goals assigned to the user that is logged in.
- Employee - updated the copy assignment users list for same or higher role users
- Custom Report - Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 11
- My Metrics Dashlet on Home Dashboard - Improved the filtering and search capability
Updated Nov. 23, 2016 Version 2.1.11
- Monthly Summary Email - A new monthly email will be sent out to Managers and Corporate Superusers showing the progress of their Actions as well as the progress of Actions by department.
- Goal Report - Added the filter for Status/Progress dashboard and count of planning items.
- My Metrics Dashlet - Added advanced filter and search options. Also added the ability to pin certain metrics.
- Performancce Management - Added a 'Previous' button on Deliverable and Competency page.
- Planning - When deleting some plan element the system would timeout.
- Plan Document - Running the Activity Start and End Date produces incorrect counts of Activities (lowest level plan)
- Custom Report - Changed label 'Plan Report' to 'Custom Report'
- Plan Document - Updated some of the wording on the plan document pdf
Updated Nov. 9, 2016 Version 2.1.10
- Custom Report - Added the ability to create a Custom Report in 3 available styles/formats : Activity Report, Executive Report or Summary Report. Each type includes advanced filters and the ability to tag different elements of the plan.
- Performance Management Module - Added a 'Save and Next' button on the Deliverable and Competency sections so that the user can easily update each item without exiting the screen they are in.
- Activity Report - Added a full-text search box on the Activity (lowest level plan) Report. Allows you to easily search for specific planning items based on keywords.
- Planning - Improved content formatting in the description areas of Goals/Strategies/Actions.
- Progress Updates - Marking Actions (lowest level plan) as 100% completed did not automatically mark the Action as 'Completed' even when the Action owner is also the reporting manager at the Strategy (mid level plan). Also, the same reporting manager was not receiving an approval notification after the Action was marked 100% completed.
- Employee Section - Employees were still listed as unconfirmed (have not logged in) even though they have logged in.
- Planning List View - Manager role users were not able to move Actions (lowest level plans) to another Strategy (mid level plan).
- Plan Document - User's assigned to a KPI at the higher levels of the plan was not indicated on the KPI count on the Plan Document.
- Plan Document - The team tab was not displaying the 'Business Unit' drop down box for some users.
- All Sections - Corrected some display/scrolling issues on various popup windows.
Updated Oct. 26, 2016 Version 2.1.9
- Performance Management Module - Added the ability to create pre-assessments scores alongside self-assessment scores.
- Employe Section - Added a warning message when user role type is changed from a high level role to a lower level role eg Manager user to Activity user. It will prompt the user if there are higher level planning elements, to either reassign them to another user or else they will be unassigned from the current account.
- Employee Section - Improved page load speed.
Updated Oct. 12, 2016 Version 2.1.8
- Stratbox - Added a File Repository functionality to all Progress Update Popup windows. Available at any level of the plan.
Updated Sept. 28, 2016 Version 2.1.7
- Updated the external email notification when assignments are copied from a terminated user to a new user to details and owner of the assignments.
- Added the ability to include or exclude KPIs on any planning element on the Plan Report.
- Included a Preview option of the Plan Document before it is generated.
- Added a filter to include Inactive Strategies (mid level plan) on the Strategy, Goal and Executive reports.
- Numbering of the Actions (lowest level) in Planning View was not accurate.
- Unable to change the role type of an existing user in the Employees section.
- When there is no measure/kpi assign to an Action (lowest level), the Action Report would still display the measure/kpi information when the 'More Details' filter was selected.
Updated Sept. 14, 2016 Version 2.1.6
- Added the ability to temporarily copy assignments to a user when one user is deactivated. When a replacement user starts, all of the assignments can be copied to this new user.
- The numbering of the Actions (lowest level plan) was not accurate.
- The Action Report (lowest level plan) was showing 'Upcoming' items as 'No Updates'.
- In the Employee section, all employees were showing as 'Never signed in' even though they already have.
Updated Aug. 31, 2016 Version 2.1.5
- Various Enhancements to the Open Reporting feature.
- Various Enhancements to the Plan Document filter.
- Changed the UI for the Goal (Top Level) Report. It now displays a Status and Progress Summary a the top of the report as well as the count of each planning item.
- Added the Executive Report style to the Plan Report (Administrative Dashboard).
- When logged in a Manager user and no Goals (Highgest Level Plan) are assigned, the Goals Dashboard appears and when accessed only spinning indicator appear and not change.
- Changed the Last Login column in the Employee section to Last Activity. Also this information a lot more accurate and informs you of the last time a specific page in Envisio was accessed.
Updated Aug. 17, 2016 Version 2.1.4
- Added Open Reporting. The ability to generate a report on any level of your plan regardless of your user role in Envisio. To turn this feature on/off please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added a reminder and feature to copy plan assignments during deactivation of a user.
- Added the abiity to turn off the plan weighting feature as well as customize the label for it. To turn this feature on/off please email email@example.com.
- Added Plan Visualization. The ability to print out part or all of your plan on a large scale printer for better visualization. If you are interested in this please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added a filter option on the Strategy Report (Mid Level) to show all Strategies instead of limiting by employee.
- Added the ability for users to archive messages in their Inbox.
- Added the ability to reset the default filters on the Goal, Strategy and Executive report.
- The Contact Us link on the License Subscription tab in the Administrative Dashboard now opens up a contact us form rather than opening your default email client which may not be configured.
- A user designated as the HR Manager for the Performance Management module couldn't access the Employees section.
- The Plan Document PDF was displaying source code.
- The Plan Document featured was missing an export to Excel option.
- The 'view details' link was broken in the completion approval email notification sent to managers.
- Dates were not displaying correctly for previously archived Executive Reports.
- In some cases, the employee avatar picture was not displaying on the Employee section.
Released on July 20, 2016 (2.1.3)
- Added a new Plan Document
- Enhanced the layout and functionality of the Employees page in the Administrative Dashboard.
- In the Action Report, when selecting the 'No Update' filter, 'In Progress' and 'Overdue' is automatically checked.
- Enhanced the look of the custom label fields under Administrative Preferences.
- In the Action Report team filter, all employees for the business unit now appear when you are logged in as a Restricted Manager.
- Some filter values were not applied to the Executive Report PDF.
- Improved performance on the Planning Map View.
- Accessing the Action Report caused an error when logged in as an activity/project activity/restricted manager user.
- Unable to delete business unit even when an inactive user is assigned to a business unit.
- Scrolling issue in Planning Map View when editing a planning element.
- When creating a new category, unable to search planning elements by keyword.
Released on July 6, 2016 (2.1.2)
- Added the ability to create quantitative metrics with multiple targets and reporting periods.
- Planning Map View performance enhancements.
- When you pin a saved Executive Report draft, it gives an errror message. Changed some of the wording of the buttons for saving drafts.
- On some Envision instances with 4 level plans, the level below the top display the incorrect Report label.
Released on June 22, 2016 (2.1.1)
- Added the ability to save Executive Report filter settings.
- Made some performance improvements to the Strategy (mid level) Report.
Released on June 8, 2016 (2.0.10)
- Added an all new Strategy (mid level) Report with advanced filtering capability.
- Added the ability include/exclude Goals on the Summary View of the Goal Report.
- For Goal (top level) and Strategy (mid level) reports, added the ability to turn on/off the last updates from the highest level.
- Pasting Text into the Tagline, Description, and Key Measure areas of the lowest level plan causes errors and doesn't save. (IE11 Only)
- Additional Assignees expand list is not in line with avatars (IE11 Only)
- Advanced Metric checkbox is mis-aligned on higher level planning items.
- Executive Report PDF was missing goal updates even when the filter for updates were enabled.
- Action level Metrics Dashlet shows tagline of Action. Instead it should be the description of the Outcome.
- Archived 'xxx' Reports does not reflect custom label for that planning item.
Released on May 25, 2016 (2.0.9)
Added a spinner (waiting indicator) when adding a new plan item in Planning Map View.
Various updates and enhancements to the Executive and Goal Report.
Various User Interface enhancements to the Administrative Dashboard.
Fixed the loading of the Metrics Dashboard page when scrolling through a large list of metrics (Internet Explorer 11)
Save button not working in Planning Map View (Internet Explorer 11)
Corrected issue when adding a Notification Recipient, user was not available on the list.
Corrected the viewing of Parent Strategies when adding a new Action via the Action Report.
Released on May 12, 2016 (2.0.8)
- Added the ability to Add and Edit Actions on the Action Report when generated via the Team Tab. This feature will need to be requested from us to turn on.
- Added 'Notification Recipients' on the Action level (lowest level plan). Allows users to be notified of Actions that are Completed, Overdue, Disruption and changes to Planning items without having to be assigned to the Action.
- When providing a Progress Update, the Metrics on the middle and top level planning items now uses the Metric name instead of the description for their label.
Released on April 28, 2016 (2.0.6 - 2.0.7)
- On the admin dashboard, the planning menu always go to the list view although it's setup to Map View by default. It should follow whatever the default view is.
- Missing display status icons when creating new activity in the Planning Pap View.
- Improved loading performance on the Action (lowest level) Report.
- Exec Report assignment counts not showing upon accessing the report.
Released on April 13, 2016 (2.0.5)
Reporting sequence now includes Goal due date setting in Admin/Preferences.
My Metrics dashboard/widget default show or hide charts now adjustable in Admin Preferences
Changed the order of Status & Progress filters on the action report
On the Executive Report the include/exclude goal on detail view correlates to the summary view
Additional assignees are now visible on Category page when you click on a planning item
Goal report - On PDF it shows the progress pie as 'Status' when it should be 'Progress'
Goal report not sent to user who requested it
Map view - change of Action status not reflected immediately
Fix exec report count order
Server errors when loading Action or Goal Report on a new instance that does not have any data
The activity report doesn't show the card on IE 11
Add project activity user when creating new strategies
Map View - Add buttons not working on any level
Plan Counts should be available on objective and strategy level on Goal Report
Generate PDF button is shown at the bottom of the Goal Report page while the page is loading its initial data
Released on March 30, 2016 (2.0.4)
- Enhanced the Goal (Top Planning Level) Report. Similar to the Executive Report format you can now report on each of the Goals using advanced filters that include Summary and Detailed views. You can include/exclude elements of the report as well as save an archived copy of the report.
- Enhanced the Executive Report to include a color coded legend of the count of Actions (Lowest Level Plan) for each Status and Progress type.
- Map view activity popup form show incorrect start and end dates.
- Planning tree view, project activity users should NOT appear on non-leaf level strategies.
- Map view label - label on lowest level in Map view not displaying the one defined in Preferences.
- Employee PM errors when saving record after defining Performance Management manager.
- Map view - When you create a new Action, it doesn't have the edit and delete icons until page is refreshed.
- Map view ranking - when editing any element of the plan, hovering over the stars it changes the value. It should only change when one clicks on it, like in list view.
- Action report: Need the ability to select from the employee list all employees that belong to that BU for the Manager user.
- Activity report team filter error out when the first business unit does not have employees.
- When entering an advanced metric change message of 'fill in required fields' to specify incorrect data has been entered.
Released on March 2, 2016
- Enhanced the Executive Report by adding a Goal Summary View. The Status and Progress pie charts now include the percentages in the legend as well as the count of planning items underneath them.
Released on February 22, 2016
- Added Planning Map View to improve creation and editing of your plan.
Released on December 23, 2015
- Added My Metrics Dashlet with the ability to filter by Performance Metrics as well as view or update any metric directly from your Home Dashboard.
- Added ability to include additional assignees on any metric through Planning.
Released on December 9, 2015
- Added 'No Update Since' filter to the Action Report. Allows you to enter a specific date to report from.
Released on December 2, 2015
- Streamlined action report functionality to run individual, team and category reports with improved user interface and enhanced filtering capabilities
- Improved Action and Executive Report PDF format.
- Added search box in Categories page to search for and link planning elements to your category.
Released on November 12, 2015
- Improved the standardization of the size of the charts in Advanced Metrics to full screen width.
- Added an enhanced text editor to the Work Plan section of Actions in Planning.
Released on October 28, 2015
- Added the ability for corporate super users to manage and create categories within new area of admin dashboard.
- Added new report to be able to be able to report on all categorization.
- Updated text on the save button to improve clarity on how to run the Executive Report.
- Updated text on Metrics from results to comments to improve user interface.
- Fixed year drop down on the lowest level in Firefox.
Released on September 30, 2015
- Enhanced Executive report user interface for improved reporting abilities.
- Removed the filter memory functionality. From now on filter will be reset when logging out and logging back in to prevent accidentally filtering results.
- Enhanced the submit functionality to eliminate the ability to inadvertently submitting more than intended.
Released on September 16, 2015
- Added the automatic capture of the Executive report based on the reporting dates specified by Corporate Super Users.
- Added enhanced text editor capabilities at the Action level summary update and planning descriptions.
Released on September 2, 2015
- Added ability to receive external notifications of StratChat.
- Added ability to customize status labels in the Preferences section> Label Management (Admin Dashboard).
- Added ability for Restricted Manager to be added to highest level planning items.
- Enhanced avatar upload timing.
- Fixed bug of notifications sticking on screen.
Released on August 5, 2015
- User interface improvements to the Executive Report.
- Added Envisio Support the ability to turn on the new user interface for the Executive Report.
Released on July 22, 2015
- Improved user interface on confirmation message for delete, level and number requirement removed.
- Improved user interface on page width.
- Added Super User alert for licenses, super users will now receive an alert when users have exceeded subscription amount.
- Added detail level filter on team action report.
Released on July 8, 2015
- Added Strat Chat functionality to allow users to collaborate on planning items. Available at all levels of planning and recipients receive message(s) in their inboxes.
- Added ability to select year in Calendar drop down.
- In planning when navigating to the level below, added an edit shortcut.
- Improved user interface when adding owners to planning items.
- Improved user Advanced metrics user interface for smaller screens on Advanced Metrics.
- In the Admin Dashboard> Employees export added email address .
Released on June 24, 2015
- Added user interface enhancements to Home Dashboard and menu bar.
- Added enhanced text editor for Goals and Objectives descriptions.
- Added Alert emails with user ability to specify frequency.
- Added ability for super users to export employee list to Excel.
- Added permissions ability for all Envisio users to become Performance Managers.
- In Performance Management, added notification alerts for Performance Manager when HR Manager makes changes.
Released on June 10, 2015
- Added user interface enhancements to drop down menus.
- Added Super User ability when using 'viewing as' to view private work plans entered by employees
Released on June 4, 2015
- Added user interface enhancements to the planning pages.
- Added user interface enhancements to the Home Dashboard page.
Released on May 13, 2015
- Added user interface enhancements to the Login page.
- Updates to infrastructure versions.
- Performance Management Module: Added the ability for the HR manager to start an assessment from the HR Dashboard and have access to the full PM Manager features.
Released on April 29, 2015
- Added Ability to "Load More" to the lowest level strategy update tab.
- Background and Login page user interface enhancements released.
Released on April 20, 2015
- Default views added for Home Dashboard configurations.
- Updates added to Employee private work plan security, available to the employee only and not the Corporate Super User.
- User interface enhancements added to Goal and Strategy Dashboards.
Released on April 15, 2015
- Alert enhancement shortcuts added, with 1 click from the Alerts screen users will now be able to fix the issue that generated the alert.
- Administration Alerts added to communicate when an employee has no valid business unit assigned or if an upcoming reporting date is not set.
- Addition of business unit filter to My Team plan document released to allow managers to select their own business unit and any business units below.
- Ability to update progress on Goals from popup on Home Dashboard Dashlet released.
- Added the ability to search both tag line and description on Action Dashboard.
- Home Dashboard Strategy Dashlet filter funnel enhancements released.
- User interface enhancements to Strategy update popup and Action pages released.
Released on April 1, 2015
- Strategy Update Popup window released. Updating progress on Strategy is now accessible from Home Dashboard in two clicks.
- Action due date alert released. Owners of Actions will now receive an alert when their Activity due date is approaching.
Released on March 18, 2015
- User interface enhancements to avatar functionality released.
Released on March 4, 2015
- Ability to select individual culture values released for Performance Management module.
- Enhancements to Action tagline functionality to allow for improved visibility of taglines on the Home Dashboard.
Released on February 04, 2015
- Action Dashlet and Action Dashboard full text search functionality accessible through the filter icon
- Ability to define multiple reporting managers at the level of Goal (1st level)
- Ability to export entire plan data to excel, available only to Corporate Super Users, accessible from the Organizational Plan document page.
Released on January 21, 2015
- Action Dashlet and Action Dashboard sort and filter functionality released
Released on January 7, 2015
- Actions Update Popup window released. Updating progress on Actions is now accessible from Home Dashboard in two clicks.
- New Action Dashboard user interface
- Filter on Action status available on Action Dashboard and Action Dashlet.